Entertainment Hello! I'm DrRockGame!

DrRockGamez

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
Connecticut USA
YouTube
Hello! I am DrRockGame! I thought that i might share my story for you to all get to know me! A YouTuber by the name of Markiplier inspired me to do YouTube videos. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to meet a whole new group of people and to show them my personality. On my channel, i mostly do Gaming Videos. I try to do them with my friends because my commentary isn't that great and i am not that funny alone. I try to spice up the commentary and add somebody else talking. I feel that 2 people combined would make an even more funny video! That has seemed to be the case in my past videos. At least, that's what i think. I also sometimes do Vlogs. I don't do many of these because they don't seem to be the videos that people really like to see on my channel. I also sometimes do Montages. I don't do many of these because it does take a little bit to edit them, but i still do it because it highlights my funniest moments and it even makes me laugh. I am planning to grow it into Challenge Videos, along with Skits and Roleplays. I try to do videos that i feel people would like. I don't get much support on my videos and not a lot of views. But even the views don't bring me down. I still feel motivated to make the videos because i feel that somebody, i will grow my channel. I've been doing this for more than 2 years now and i feel that i've come too far to quit. In the future, i plan to get a better Computer and better equipment. Resulting in better videos! Now besides my YouTube Channel, let me tell you about myself! Hi, i'm Jason! I am a Gamer that LOVES to play with other people! I always liked playing Multiplayer games and didn't really enjoy playing Singleplayer games. I just never got the same entertainment as i did when playing online or with a friend. I would call myself a friendly person. Now i'm not just saying that to look good, but it is true. My friends say that i'm also funny. I wouldn't really agree with them all of the time, but hey, i let them believe what they want to believe. I would also call myself a productive person. I get the job done and i can change it if it needs to be corrected. I would love to do some Collaborations with people and i think that it would benefit both of our channels! Hope to talk to you soon! Have a good day!

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude wow I think people here will help u here well done on your YouTube story good luck and have fun :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi DrRockGame!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

DrRockGamez

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
Connecticut USA
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Network :D!!!
Hey LegenDaryPuLse! How has your day been? Mine has been great because i just watched your video! As i was watching it, i could totally relate with what you are saying. I am not very happy with my videos right now, but then again, it doesn't seem like other people enjoy it. I might continue what i am doing right now. Experimenting. What i mean by that is that i am uploading videos of either different games or a different kind of video. Like in the future, i am going to do a Challenge and maybe a Skit. Just to see if people are enjoying it. But i haven't really asked if i should keep doing this. Do you think that i should stop doing what i am doing? Or should i just upload the videos that i normally upload? I think that might be the best idea. For some content. I don't think it would be the best idea for all. But i do plan to put a lot of new content out there. Hopefully people enjoy it! Hope to talk to you again soon! :D