Music Hello ! I'm Iulia

Iulia Gheorghe

New User
Aug 1, 2016
YouTube
I saw here more gamers . Yeah , i'm not a gamer . Actually , a love more games , but my youtube channel is just about music . I like to play fingerstyle guitar and piano . Please , if you have some time , check out some of my videos. I search for friendly people who can give me some advices. Of corse, if you will enjoy something and will have the pleasure , tell me your opinion in a comment , leave a thumbs up to the videos and most important , don't forget to subscribe . All the best ! :)

Reactions: cocche

Iulia Gheorghe

New User
Aug 1, 2016
YouTube
Wow fantastic channel, spectacular music! I'm not a gamer either, I'm a photographer, but your channel is one of the best music channels I've seen on here! Keep on making amazing content! This is wonderful!:)(y) (Y):)
Best of luck to you! Welcome to Freedom!
Thank you ! If you want , help me and leave a thumbs up to the videos you enjoyed ! Of corse , don't forget to subscribe to the channel :)

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
I saw here more gamers . Yeah , i'm not a gamer . Actually , a love more games , but my youtube channel is just about music . I like to play fingerstyle guitar and piano . Please , if you have some time , check out some of my videos. I search for friendly people who can give me some advices. Of corse, if you will enjoy something and will have the pleasure , tell me your opinion in a comment , leave a thumbs up to the videos and most important , don't forget to subscribe . All the best ! :)
Please link your channel to your Freedom account because I would love to check your videos :)