Gaming Hello I'm Phoenix MC

Phoenix MC

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
YouTube
Hello my name is Mason ,but I am known by the name of Phoenix MC on YouTube.
I am 14 years old and currently sitting at 70 subscribers.
I upload Minecraft videos and some free roam adventure games along with third person shooters
I am also into graphic art designing and currently learning how to animate.
I am wanting to reach 150 subscribers by the end of 2016.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could check out my channel,subscribe if you enjoy,and send me some feed back, thank you.

Last edited:

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I upload mainly Minecraft videos and some other types of games.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could check out my channel and send me some feed back, thank you.
Hey welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and meet many new people ! iv checked your channel out and its really good ! keep up the good work man and you will easilly earn subscribers to help reach your goal iv subbed to your channel keep it up man and good luck with your goal and if you have time maybe check out my channel and do the same trying to reach 100 subs this year it would be gratefully appreciated! :)

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome Mason!

Keep working hard and you will hit that goal! and this is the place to do it. Great people and community!

Please do help me out and Subscribe to my channel, trying to reach 100 (I will do the same in return of course). I post a variety of gameplays, playthroughs, giveaways, and more![/QUOTE
Welcome Mason!

Keep working hard and you will hit that goal! and this is the place to do it. Great people and community!

Please do help me out and Subscribe to my channel, trying to reach 100 (I will do the same in return of course). I post a variety of gameplays, playthroughs, giveaways, and more!
hey iTsEazi00 i see your trying to reach 100 subs ik what your going through im trying to do the same here iv checked your channel out aswell and i enjoy the content on there a lot so i belive you earned my sub hope you reach 100 subs soon! and if you have time could you possibly check my channel out as i upload funny moments and more and possibly subscribe if you enjoy it would mean a lot to me ! :)

Phoenix MC

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and meet many new people ! iv checked your channel out and its really good ! keep up the good work man and you will easilly earn subscribers to help reach your goal iv subbed to your channel keep it up man and good luck with your goal and if you have time maybe check out my channel and do the same trying to reach 100 subs this year it would be gratefully appreciated! :)
Thanks dude i will make sure to check out your channel as well thanks for the support

Reactions: TheGamingExite

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
It would be greatly appreciated if you could check out my channel and send me some feed back, thank you.
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I actually enjoy uploading Minecraft content as well. I'll be honest tho, I upload WAY more COD than Minecraft but I have had some series in the past. I wish you the best of luck with your channel man and I really hope you reach your goals!

Phoenix MC

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I actually enjoy uploading Minecraft content as well. I'll be honest tho, I upload WAY more COD than Minecraft but I have had some series in the past. I wish you the best of luck with your channel man and I really hope you reach your goals!
Thanks for the support :)

Jakylikgaming

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I play minecraft as well, along with a lot of other stuff. I'll sub

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I play minecraft as well, along with a lot of other stuff. I'll sub
Jakylikegaming i really enjoyed you 500 sub compilation really well made congrats on getting over 500 subs !! youve earned my sub keep it up man!! and if you have time feel free to check my channel out as i do funny gaming moments and would mean alot if you sub back thanks !

Jakylikgaming

Rising User
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Jakylikegaming i really enjoyed you 500 sub compilation really well made congrats on getting over 500 subs !! youve earned my sub keep it up man!! and if you have time feel free to check my channel out as i do funny gaming moments and would mean alot if you sub back thanks !
Wow. Thanks a lot man. I subbed to you as well