• Total voters

Sidney Robinson

Rising User
Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
I'll answer this below first!
Your name/alias: I am speedrush27 or speed either one works for me :D
Where are you from?: I am from California
How did you find Freedom!?: My friend told me all about Freedom so I looked it up and decided it would be great to join the Freedom! family.
What made you join our forums?: I decided to join the forums so that I could meet new people and expand my channel :D
What are your hobbies?: I like gaming and climbing things (parkour/free running sometimes falls under this catagory)
What is your favorite food?: hmmm probably pizza or pasta
Why did you start YouTube?: I was inspired by YouTubers and there ability to make other people happy and I wanted to be apart of that.
What is your biggest dream?: Becoming a game designer
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming of course!
How frequently do you upload?: I used to upload twice a day every day (excluding some days) but since I beat those games and dont have enough money to buy any more I upload once a day.

Okay heres a "short" paragraph about me, YouTube, and why I'm different.
Okidoki so I started YouTube 3 years ago because I wanted to be able to make people happy when they were sad and have fun gaming in the process. To me YouTube was the greatest thing ever. I had decided I would upload videos of me having fun playing games and making people happy at the same time. Sadly back then I didn't know the first thing about YouTube or compressing videos or editing or upload speed and because of that I failed. I had lost the battle but the war still raged on. Years later a week or so after I had just bought a gaming computer I found out that it had a recording software pre built into it. I immediatly thought of YouTube. I had wanted to play Portal Stories Mel for the longest of times so I decided why not record and upload it. So I did and continued doing this in weird schedualess uploads. Then I got Skyrim and started uploading twice a day, one video for each game. I continued doing this until I got two more games. The Stanely Parable (a game I had wanted to play forever) and Besiege (Thanks for buying me it Jericho!) So I added those games in and started to upload four games a week about three videos a week for each individual game. I kept playing and having fun until I finished some games and the uploads started to slow. I kept going at this slow pace as usual when I learned one day before uploading a video that I could monitize them. I was amazed because if I started to make money off of youtube then I would be able to afford more games and other things like that for youtube. Once I realized this I decided to commit to YouTube. I was looking around google plus for collabs one day when I saw someone named Momo Monster looking to collab. I messaged him on skype and he introduced me to his friends. A few days after getting to know them I recorded and edited my first funny moments video. It got almost 50 views (may not sound like alot but to me it was amazing) within the first week. After this we decided to become a group and make more funny moment videos with them and it was great :D. Aaaannnnyywaayyy I've been rambling on for way too long. so I'll just cut this short and say the reason I stand out from everyone else is that I want to be able to grow as a youtuber with my subscribers :).

If I could ask on favor is that you guys watch at least one of my videos and tell me how I can improve! Any feedback is welcome, although I prefer you'd at least try to be nice if something I'm doing is horrible and you need to tell me about it :D

Thanks for reading this have a great day!

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Pasta is the best, Italian pride, aha. Anyways nice post man. you sound like you enjoy YouTube a lot and I cant wait to see you around on the freedom family! :) Hope you enjoy the fun ride.

Reactions: Sidney Robinson

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
A very nice Introduction :) Welcome to Freedom !

Pasta is the best ! I agree as well if you can make someone smile or make them happy with a video that is the best feeling ever !

Reactions: Sidney Robinson