Community Hello, It's Me

- Maes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
YouTube
I am Imran, I am from United Arab Emirates (No Not Rich). I am 19 years old. I seriously forget who i am from the time i started writing an introduction but anyways i am gonna try my best to tell you all about me.I am a Otaku, I watch a lot of anime. I am a Student of B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce). My Youtube Channel is about Gaming, I mostly play/upload about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I also play League of Legends/Smite but At the moment i don't have internet in the coming weeks i would have it!~

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZXyYM9yyr6ECxDUuYqeAQ
I look forward to know all of you and I hope to have a Nice time!
Hit me up with anything! I can help if i can, I would surely help out!
(Am so bad with Introductions)

Thanks for your time!
Maes

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to FreedoM !

I love league of legends ! a great game :) How is CSGO going ?

best of luck

Reactions: - Maes

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I am Imran, I am from United Arab Emirates (No Not Rich). I am 19 years old. I seriously forget who i am from the time i started writing an introduction but anyways i am gonna try my best to tell you all about me.I am a Otaku, I watch a lot of anime. I am a Student of B.Com (Bachelors in Commerce). My Youtube Channel is about Gaming, I mostly play/upload about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I also play League of Legends/Smite but At the moment i don't have internet in the coming weeks i would have it!~

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZXyYM9yyr6ECxDUuYqeAQ
I look forward to know all of you and I hope to have a Nice time!
Hit me up with anything! I can help if i can, I would surely help out!
(Am so bad with Introductions)

Thanks for your time!
Maes

Welcome to the family Maes, I like you introductions, and I like anime also what is you fav anime to watch or read ?

Reactions: - Maes