Community Hello.... My name is Gizmo!

Gizmo Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
thegizmoplayz
My name is Gizmo Playz, but my friends call me Vladimir... Because that just happens to be my real name.

I am from deep South Texas.

I am 16 years of age.

I found freedom by watching youtube and see their great benefits for starting youtubers.

My hobbies include making videos, playing games and game design and programming

I was originally part of my friends channel but after realizing I could make pretty decent content by myself and earn more recognition alone I started up my own channel where I do collabs and solo videos.

I hope to soon reach 500 subs.

I run a gaming channel which main focus is around minecraft. However I do try to play other video games.

I try to upload weekly. There are times when personal life and school gets in the way though.

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
My name is Gizmo Playz, but my friends call me Vladimir... Because that just happens to be my real name.

I am 16 years of age.

I found freedom by watching youtube and see their great benefits for starting youtubers.

I was originally part of my friends channel but after realizing I could make pretty decent content by myself and earn more recognition alone I started up my own channel where I do collabs and solo videos.

I run a gaming channel which main focus is around minecraft. However I do try to play other video games.

I try to upload weekly. There are times when personal life and school gets in the way though.
Hello and welcome! I see you great dedication as a small youtuber and it's just awesome tbh! Keep it up even though times could be rough, but always remember that you could talk to your viewers for answers if you ever get stuck :)

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Gizmo!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a proper introduction.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I am 16 years of age.

Welcome to the Freedom Family and avoid water!

That aside what are some of the things you lay focus on with Minecraft?

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ You have an awesome name, by the way! I'm insanely jealous!
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡