Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Colton7912

New User
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! I am a teen trying to find out if i have what it takes to become a professional gamer. I really hope you guys can help! So a little about me.I am a CoC and CR channel. I'm a small town country boy in Ohio trying to follow my dreams. I have a wonderful mom who is supporting me on this journey. I really want to show her that I can do it. I am an athlete and currently in Track. I run the 4x4, 4x2,and do pole vault. Well I'll see you guys later.

Nick Davidson

Rising User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Colton, Nice to see that there are new people here regularly, and as a newbie here myself I enjoy welcoming other newcomers to the community to help me build a better group of friends to collaborate with. I hope that you feel welcome here. Don't be shy and follow the rules!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys! I am a teen trying to find out if i have what it takes to become a professional gamer. I really hope you guys can help! So a little about me.I am a CoC and CR channel. I'm a small town country boy in Ohio trying to follow my dreams. I have a wonderful mom who is supporting me on this journey. I really want to show her that I can do it. I am an athlete and currently in Track. I run the 4x4, 4x2,and do pole vault. Well I'll see you guys later.
Hello to you too Colton, being a professional gamer can take some time! Are you looking to gain experience for youtube, or video games in general? Ohio is a far away place from me, I'm currently living in California :p That's awesome that you're doing this for your mom too ^^

Colton7912

New User
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Colton, being a professional gamer can take some time! Are you looking to gain experience for youtube, or video games in general? Ohio is a far away place from me, I'm currently living in California :p That's awesome that you're doing this for your mom too ^^
Yes I am looking to gain experience for youtube. kik is Colton7912 or Skype is iAmColton7912