Gaming Hello to all your faces!

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Your name: Michelle
Where are you from?: Mid West USA
How old are you?: 25 years old
What made you join our forums?: I've been apart of Freedom for a while, but never introduced myself :)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, recording, reading, watching TV shows, etc etc :)
Why did you start YouTube? I originally started YouTube with my friend to help improve my anxiety. After being told by my "friend" that I wasn't good at YouTube, I did take a few months to myself. In those months I found out that not only does it help my anxiety, but it's something I love to do. I returned with my current channel and have been doing it ever since :)
What is your biggest dream? For my channel? I had a subscriber come to me and tell me how much I helped them through their tough times they were going through in life, and how I cheered them up. I want to keep doing that.
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming, vlogs, random things I think of.
When do you upload?: U.S. 12pm / U.K. 6pm Monday through Friday
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ccchellex

I'm really happy to be apart of this community and hope to meet a bunch of friends :) I hope this gives a little information about me!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
I bought a copy from Steam, but I had to returned and ask for a refund. I can't play the game because I get motion sickness. =/ I do not want to feel sick..so yeah
Awww oh no :( that's too bad! I'm sorry to hear about your motion sickness :( Do you wear glasses/contacts or need to? I get motion sickness with my glasses, but contacts as strange as that sounds.

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Michelle. If you'd like at some time to do some collaboration videos I'd be more than obliged to do so. :)
Enjoy this community and good luck with your channel too

P.S... I hate you for having fallout 4 xD (I can't afford it just yet)

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
hey hey. Welcome to introductions, nice to hear from someone that is trying no matter what others say. You may want to fox your YouTube button at bottom. I also liked your videos, it would be cool to talk to you some more and maybe do a possible collaberation. Message me by email or skype.

Email [email protected]

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
I use eye glasses. I think I am near sighted.
Yes me too :( Contacts solved the motion sickness for me. I can't play fallout 4 with my glasses for sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1447565683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well Welcome to the Community then Michelle, I hope you have a lot of fun and make a lot of new friends here
Thank you very much! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447566259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom Michelle. If you'd like at some time to do some collaboration videos I'd be more than obliged to do so. :)
Enjoy this community and good luck with your channel too

P.S... I hate you for having fallout 4 xD (I can't afford it just yet)

Aww thank you :) And of course message me sometime :)

xD Aww I'm sorry! I got lucky and got paid the day before it released and snatched it up then :) Who needs to pay bills? Also good luck on your channel also :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447566457][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great introduction Michelle. I suffered from social anxiety so I can understand your struggle. Glad to hear YouTube has helped you out :)
And hopefully YouTube will help you out too :) Isn't anxiety just a pain? I just don't want it to cripple me from doing what I want to do in life. So I push myself to do things I normally wouldn't do, and it seems to be working :) Good luck on your channel! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1447566988][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey hey. Welcome to introductions, nice to hear from someone that is trying no matter what others say. You may want to fox your YouTube button at bottom. I also liked your videos, it would be cool to talk to you some more and maybe do a possible collaberation. Message me by email or skype.

Email [email protected]

Aww thanks for the welcome :) Oh thank you. I didn't notice it wasn't working. I'm not sure why it isn't though because I only put my channel id. And of course on the possible collab. I'll check out your channel and message :)

Edit: Nevermind. I had an extra space in it. Silly me :p

Last edited:

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Aww thanks for the welcome :) Oh thank you. I didn't notice it wasn't working. I'm not sure why it isn't though because I only put my channel id. And of course on the possible collab. I'll check out your channel and message :)

Edit: Nevermind. I had an extra space in it. Silly me :p

Okay hope to talk soon, would make an interesting video.

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the freedom family.
Thanks so much! :) Welcome to the community yourself!

You should add the YouTube button below your signature :) Here's how!
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...-subscribe-button-below-your-signature.39229/[DOUBLEPOST=1448238742][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums Michelle! Nice to hear that youtube has helped you, and in turn also helped others. Great to have you with us :)
Thanks! :) Excited to be apart of Freedom and looking forward to the future :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448238815][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks so much! :)