Community Hello users of Freedom!

Romak 123

Rising User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
I am Romak 123 a small youtuber who has found this site through other youtubers. I am a gaming channel who is always looking for support from others and would like to collaborate with others. I only have PS4 sorry XBOX users. If you like to add me on PS4 or follow me on twitter they are both under the name Romak 123. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see a lot of great youtubers on this site.

Reactions: ThatAznGuyBobby

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
I am Romak 123 a small youtuber who has found this site through other youtubers. I am a gaming channel who is always looking for support from others and would like to collaborate with others. I only have PS4 sorry XBOX users. If you like to add me on PS4 or follow me on twitter they are both under the name Romak 123. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see a lot of great youtubers on this site.

Welcome Freedom bro. :D My PSN is TheAznZing.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Romak ^^ What got you interested in forming a gaming channel? Collaborating with other members here will serve you greatly :p