Gaming Hello :)

SGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, my name is James and I have recently joined Freedom! My YouTube channel is called SGaming, the link will be at the end.
On my channel, I produce gaming content such as minecraft, CS:GO and many more games which are requested by my subscribers!
On my channel, my subscribers are put before myself so they can experience the content which they ask for. Make sure to follow me on twitter too, recent updates will be held on there
@_SGaming

Make sure you subscribe and check my videos out...
Enjoy them? Leave a like!
Areas where I can improve?
Leave a comment down below and I will make it change for the next video! Thank you guys, have a great day :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well welcome to the freedom family I hope u like it hear and I hope u can improve more and u said there will be a link to ur channel but actually there isn't

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hi guys, my name is James and I have recently joined Freedom! My YouTube channel is called SGaming, the link will be at the end.
On my channel, I produce gaming content such as minecraft, CS:GO and many more games which are requested by my subscribers!
On my channel, my subscribers are put before myself so they can experience the content which they ask for. Make sure to follow me on twitter too, recent updates will be held on there
@_SGaming
Make sure you subscribe and check my videos out...
Enjoy them? Leave a like!
Areas where I can improve?
Leave a comment down below and I will make it change for the next video! Thank you guys, have a great day :)
Welcome to Freedom man!

SGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2016
YouTube
Well welcome to the freedom family I hope u like it hear and I hope u can improve more and u said there will be a link to ur channel but actually there isn't
Sorry, I couldn't leave it in the message, it wouldn't let me, but my channel is SGaming, or go onto my twitter and click the youtube link in my description :)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral