Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
I thought I would follow the template for this :p

Your name/alias: My name is Joe/JoeObv
Where are you from?: Im from London
How old are you?: I am 22
How did you find Freedom!? Freedom was recommended by a friend.
What made you join our forums?: I am reasonably new to youtube so Im looking for some feedback from people who have been around the block a few times LOL
What are your hobbies?: Video games?
What is your favorite food? Pizza :p
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube as I am very passionate about gaming and thought it would be something I would enjoy doing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to play games for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: I love shooters, a lot of my videos are around Call of Duty as I have been playing since the first call of duty! A lot of my videos are class setups and stuff that may help people who are new to call of duty.
How frequently do you upload?:I try to upload at least twice a week but sometimes more. Its all dependent on personal life.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I thought I would follow the template for this :p

Your name/alias: My name is Joe/JoeObv
Where are you from?: Im from London
How old are you?: I am 22
How did you find Freedom!? Freedom was recommended by a friend.
What made you join our forums?: I am reasonably new to youtube so Im looking for some feedback from people who have been around the block a few times LOL
What are your hobbies?: Video games?
What is your favorite food? Pizza :p
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube as I am very passionate about gaming and thought it would be something I would enjoy doing.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to play games for a living
What kind of channel do you run?: I love shooters, a lot of my videos are around Call of Duty as I have been playing since the first call of duty! A lot of my videos are class setups and stuff that may help people who are new to call of duty.
How frequently do you upload?:I try to upload at least twice a week but sometimes more. Its all dependent on personal life.
Yo some nice COD videos ya got! Nice intro too! 700 subs :eek:Wish I could get there :(

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
Yo some nice COD videos ya got! Nice intro too! 700 subs :eek:Wish I could get there :(
Thanks man! Really been trying hard to make sure the quality of my videos is up there with some of the best :) Appreciate it. Keep working and you will get there. 700 is not a very big number.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I know its a little disheartening when you don't gain subs really quickly but just think, these people with Millions. They didn't have millions overnight. It was years of hard work.
But I don't like the way youtube supports clickbait videos man...Like I work 5-6 hours for each video but don't use clickbait..:(