Community Help? D:

SpiderB

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Sebastian (Also known as Spider for 3 years) And I love making youtube videos, The problem is that I don't get recognized :( So I am stuck not knowing what to do with my channel and have no clue what to upload (facepalm) So If any of you know any things I shall upload them!

joaopneves

The Portuguese
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Spider, first of all, you should take care of your profile (add a profile pic, add your channel's link on your signature) and be more active on foruns you found good to share your videos with and get some ideas talking with other youtubers. :)

About what kind of content you should upload, I think that's only up to you. You should like what you upload and you should feel good with that. I don't know what kind of channel you have but if, for instance, you have a gaming channel, you should play and record your favourite video games, or some new games you have that you want to discover...

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello! My name is Sebastian (Also known as Spider for 3 years) And I love making youtube videos, The problem is that I don't get recognized :( So I am stuck not knowing what to do with my channel and have no clue what to upload (facepalm) So If any of you know any things I shall upload them!
Hello to you too Sebastian, how did you come up with the name spider? Getting recognized can take a great deal of time, since people aren't always on the lookout for new channels. You need to stand out with video content, and if you don't know what to upload, try thinking what you enjoy. Let's plays are the hardest to get known for, and they will be harder to make day after day. Try to make a style of video that you enjoy, and can be shared easily ^^

SpiderB

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Sebastian, how did you come up with the name spider? Getting recognized can take a great deal of time, since people aren't always on the lookout for new channels. You need to stand out with video content, and if you don't know what to upload, try thinking what you enjoy. Let's plays are the hardest to get known for, and they will be harder to make day after day. Try to make a style of video that you enjoy, and can be shared easily ^^

My name Changed alot, From SpiderBacon to SpiderB and finally spider

AlvinceGamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
Upload things you love to do for example favorite game as you enjoy that specific game and you can talk about that game also enjoy your self while making youtube video its not all about earning or getting sub or views you are doing this to enjoy yourself then in future you gonna get alot of attention on your channel.

Hope that help

FatalAti

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
Germany
YouTube
FatalAti
I just checked out your channel and i have to say it is normal. You only have 7 videos up and you dont have a specific content but you have 58 subs which is a lot for what you put in there. Those videos that you have is like 5 months old. You should have a schedule. It doesn't work like that. Do your research. You came to a good place to get improved so i hope you dont just searching for views. Cuz you can get views here but the main thin is getting yourself ready for the content. Hope your stay will be fun. And have blast ;D

Ps. if you are not the one that i looked it up nevermind.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name Changed alot, From SpiderBacon to SpiderB and finally spider
I've had a few myself related to my martial arts, being bored, and even about being a marine some day. I don't feel like doing any of those anymore, but having a fatt experience is priority number one ^^