Offering Help wanted from gaming gurus (Knowledge needed for website)

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Help needed from some gaming gurus about some game characters/mascot for almost complete website. i ToC am running into a road block i cant figure out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Though this video may be a little sarcastic and seem like a joke it is a series inquiry I just like to make videos with a little humor.

And for the top geek who can come up with the most mascots that I do not mention in the video for MS then you will be given your own Corner on the site that will be yours until I start having contests on the site (as some of the winners will be rotating out on corners, so owning a corner will be time based-to keep things from getting over crowded)

(the character/mascot has to be exclusive to MS xbox and at least be somewhat known-will be exceptions)

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
This is gonna be pretty hard cuz xbox doesn't use mascots like playstation does :( Playstation even made a game where all their mascots fought. I'll do my best though haha

Frank West or Chuck Greene from Dead Rising
Commander Shepard from Mass Effect
Arbiter from Halo
Marius Titus from Ryse
Steve from Minecraft (Microsoft owns it now)
Banjo and Kazooie
The Doomguy
Conker
Hero of Bowerstone from Fable
Super Meat Boy
Viva Pinata
Xbox Avatar
Titanfall Mech

This list sucks so much but that's all xbox has :(

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
This is gonna be pretty hard cuz xbox doesn't use mascots like playstation does :( Playstation even made a game where all their mascots fought. I'll do my best though haha

Frank West or Chuck Greene from Dead Rising
Commander Shepard from Mass Effect
Arbiter from Halo
Marius Titus from Ryse
Steve from Minecraft (Microsoft owns it now)
Banjo and Kazooie
The Doomguy
Conker
Hero of Bowerstone from Fable
Super Meat Boy
Viva Pinata
Xbox Avatar
Titanfall Mech

This list sucks so much but that's all xbox has :(
Yes it does but I will use a couple of them when I get back to messing with the mascot photos as of now I have them mostly setup for Master Chief lol. But so far you seem to be the one to get your corner on the website, might as well say its final.