Gaming Hey And Welcome

PClinton

New User
Oct 2, 2016
Hi my name is Preston and i am a twitch and youtube creator and am currently partnered with freedom. I am a gaming youtuber and make videos and streams every week. i am just starting out so feel free to review my channel and leave a comment on what i should do better on my channel

My channels name is PClinton

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @PClinton , I hope you enjoy your time here. As you are new i would recommend checking out both the forum and the chat rules if you have not done so already which can be accessed via the two links below
https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
https://freedom.community.tm/chatrules/

If you have any questions about the community or the forums then please don't hesitate to get in touch with either myself / other staff members or even other users, we are all here as one big community and want to help everyone succeed.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Preston and i am a twitch and youtube creator and am currently partnered with freedom. I am a gaming youtuber and make videos and streams every week. i am just starting out so feel free to review my channel and leave a comment on what i should do better on my channel

Streaming sounds like a blast lately. What do you prefer to do more, streaming, or making videos?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Checked your channel, its pretty dope...I checked your portal 2, CSGO and rocket league videos...Good job! keep up the good work! Also try working more on the thumbnails!... :D