What Theme tune/Song would you like to see made into a Bass solo?

• James Bond

• Terminator

• Metal Gear Solid

• Rocky

• Lord Of The rings

• Doctor Who

• Toy Story

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
Hey all!
My names Paul Brierley, a Bass Guitarist from the U.K. Looking forward to getting stuck into these forums, finding new youTubers and learning new tips and tricks! I think i can learn alot from Freedom and become an accomplished YouTuber with them by myside.
Glad to be apart of the community! I hope you are glad to have me :)

I Started YouTube way back in 2008 and been playing Bass for longer! I've been posting randomly for many years but started taking it seriously in late 2014....and i'm really enjoying it!
I post one or two videos a week, i take requests, do solo Bass arrangements of theme tunes (video games, films etc) Bass Solo's, Cover songs, Original music etc....not just your average Bassist!

See you in the near future!

Paul

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there, Paul its very nice to meet you. And thank you so much for posting such a detailed introduction. I really hope you enjoy your time here on the forums, and if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey all!
My names Paul Brierley, a Bass Guitarist from the U.K. Looking forward to getting stuck into these forums, finding new youTubers and learning new tips and tricks! I think i can learn alot from Freedom and become an accomplished YouTuber with them by myside.
Glad to be apart of the community! I hope you are glad to have me :)

I Started YouTube way back in 2008 and been playing Bass for longer! I've been posting randomly for many years but started taking it seriously in late 2014....and i'm really enjoying it!
I post one or two videos a week, i take requests, do solo Bass arrangements of theme tunes (video games, films etc) Bass Solo's, Cover songs, Original music etc....not just your average Bassist!

See you in the near future!

Paul

Welcome to the family Paul, Thats great you do music channel and you should do Rocky theme song mate

Reactions: Paul Brierley

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Welcome to this network mate:D FREEDOM!!!!:D:D:D
awesome to have you here with us:)

WOW ur really good with the bass/guitar:D DO TERMINATOR:D we almost have similar channel i also ask people what they want me to do:) awesome! i checked out ur latest video man ! keep doing what your doing hope to see TERMINATOR someday:D

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you have a wonderfull time here as much as many have :)

Have a great day
//ADA

Reactions: Paul Brierley

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
Thanks for the short guide Ada! I'll see what i can do about Terminator ;) just been on your channel, your gettin there, about the same subscribers as me aswell, keep going like that!

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me and the kind words about my channel!