Gaming Hey everyone!

JTP Games

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! I'm pretty poor with introductions so I'm just going to follow the template. I'm new to Freedom! and I'm excited to grow my channel with all of you.

Your name/alias: JTP Games
Where are you from?: Raleigh, North Carolina
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? Through google search
What made you join our forums?: I'm hoping to meet a bunch of fellow newbies and grow my channel!
What are your hobbies?: I love playing video games, golf and just hanging out with friends.
What is your favorite food? Cheeseburger has been and always will be my favorite food
Why did you start YouTube? I've always wanted to do it since I was a kid but never had the guts but I decided to give it a try!
What is your biggest dream? To be successful. Whether with YouTube or wherever my path takes me, all I want is to be successful with my friends and family by my side.
What kind of channel do you run?: I upload live commentary gameplay. Check it out!
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload at least 2 or 3 times a week.

I hope you guys like what I have to offer and thanks for welcoming me to the community!

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
I watched a few of your video`s and gave you a sub to help you along.
You have some good content 1080p 60fps good clear viewing experience :)
Voice is clear (maybe a little bit louder) I did haft to turn the volume up a little.
Short intro would help no more then 10 seconds along with an outro.
But overall all is good, Learn from each video you make have fun doing it that`s the mane thing. I do like 1st person shooters but suc at them :)

Regards

Reactions: JTP Games

JTP Games

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi welcome to the forums.
I watched a few of your video`s and gave you a sub to help you along.
You have some good content 1080p 60fps good clear viewing experience :)
Voice is clear (maybe a little bit louder) I did haft to turn the volume up a little.
Short intro would help no more then 10 seconds along with an outro.
But overall all is good, Learn from each video you make have fun doing it that`s the mane thing. I do like 1st person shooters but suc at them :)

Regards
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the feedback! I am still working out the kinks so bear with me xD

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone! I'm pretty poor with introductions so I'm just going to follow the template. I'm new to Freedom! and I'm excited to grow my channel with all of you.

Your name/alias: JTP Games
Where are you from?: Raleigh, North Carolina
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? Through google search
What made you join our forums?: I'm hoping to meet a bunch of fellow newbies and grow my channel!
What are your hobbies?: I love playing video games, golf and just hanging out with friends.
What is your favorite food? Cheeseburger has been and always will be my favorite food
Why did you start YouTube? I've always wanted to do it since I was a kid but never had the guts but I decided to give it a try!
What is your biggest dream? To be successful. Whether with YouTube or wherever my path takes me, all I want is to be successful with my friends and family by my side.
What kind of channel do you run?: I upload live commentary gameplay. Check it out!
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload at least 2 or 3 times a week.

I hope you guys like what I have to offer and thanks for welcoming me to the community!

Welcome to the Family JTP, I still new youtube but have experience now, What games do you play?