Gaming Hey Freedom Family

JoqunGames

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey There i am Joqun and i have Gaming channel, where i play all kinds of games.
Joined Freedom like a month ago but never checked forums before, so i just wanted to say hey to you all :)
And say thanks to freedom for getting me back to making videos ;)

JoqunGames

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Thanks still checking forums so far i like it!
People seem friendly to so that's nice.
So yea i am looking forward to working with you Guys :)

JoqunGames

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Ow thanks a lot, for worm welcome you all !
Thanks for sub i relay appreciate it!
This is such a nice community :)
I love to be part of it ;)

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey There i am Joqun and i have Gaming channel, where i play all kinds of games.
Joined Freedom like a month ago but never checked forums before, so i just wanted to say hey to you all :)
And say thanks to freedom for getting me back to making videos ;)
Welcome to freedom mate enjoy ur stay

JoqunGames

Rising User
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! What kind of games do you usually tend to play? Do you have any favorites? I hope to see you around the forums :)
Hey there Goped Fred, Right at this moment i am really into Marvel Heroes 2016, but that is not the only game i play, I play Strategy Games, Horror, and Story telling. So yea i would say, I am playing all what I and my Alpha viewers can enjoy ;)
And Yes you will see me more on forums seems like a nice place to be ;)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hey there Goped Fred, Right at this moment i am really into Marvel Heroes 2016, but that is not the only game i play, I play Strategy Games, Horror, and Story telling. So yea i would say, I am playing all what I and my Alpha viewers can enjoy ;)
And Yes you will see me more on forums seems like a nice place to be ;)
How can you not just love Marvel? I'd love to play horror games,but I'm a wimp lol. I'm glad to hear that though :)