What do you guys think of my channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrozenFoxx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone I joined freedom to be able to get a chance out here with all those big channels that are still growing and leaving us in their shadow. I hope being here can help all of us grow, and be able to manage ourselves. Anyway I record games and edit them, its fun and if you guys want you can go check out my channel and tell me what you guys think. My channel is just called TheFrozenFoxx

Reactions: AFKPlays

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.

TheFrozenFoxx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Heyheyhey there! Welcome to the Freedom Family! c:
We're all super friendly here, so never be afraid to ask around for advice or collaborations!
Don't forget to add your channel to your signature, as well. It'll help out a whole lot.
Oh ok thanks for the advice! and would I just put my link in the signature?

Last edited:

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone I joined freedom to be able to get a chance out here with all those big channels that are still growing and leaving us in their shadow. I hope being here can help all of us grow, and be able to manage ourselves. Anyway I record games and edit them, its fun and if you guys want you can go check out my channel and tell me what you guys think. My channel is just called TheFrozenFoxx
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! So I checked your channel...Please don't think I'm harsh, I'll just be honest! Good job on the commentary, editing! But the issues I could find were: Frames per second (The video is kinda choppy, try getting 60fps), Thumbnails (They are good, but you can make them better) Solutions: For the fps, increase the Frames recorded by your software, in case you have lag issues reduce the quality (Frames is more important!) , For the thumbnails (try learning photoshop, seriously, it's easier than you think once you get the hang of it!), But otherwise I liked it so I subbed...Also check out my Channel, I love to edit a lot too! I make gameplays and I upload daily with editing! I need more viewer's opinions :(

TheFrozenFoxx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! So I checked your channel...Please don't think I'm harsh, I'll just be honest! Good job on the commentary, editing! But the issues I could find were: Frames per second (The video is kinda choppy, try getting 60fps), Thumbnails (They are good, but you can make them better) Solutions: For the fps, increase the Frames recorded by your software, in case you have lag issues reduce the quality (Frames is more important!) , For the thumbnails (try learning photoshop, seriously, it's easier than you think once you get the hang of it!), But otherwise I liked it so I subbed...Also check out my Channel, I love to edit a lot too! I make gameplays and I upload daily with editing! I need more viewer's opinions :(
Thanks for the feedback I'll take your advice and of course I will check out your channel :)

Reactions: AFKPlays