Gaming Hey guys check out my channel, i like playing all kind of games.

donfran

Rising User
May 26, 2016
Sydney
www.youtube.com
YouTube
. I just started a channel recently and want to it to grow so if you guys enjoy it please like and sub and hive me some criticism/advice for anything i can do better. My channel name is donfran and i have videos of hearthstone and overwatch. Thanks guys! :)

Reactions: grumphes X

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Your channel looks pretty cool I like it! I have a gaming channel as well called FrankTheGreat restarting, I wish you the best of luck to you and your channel! Welcome to the Freedom Community! -Franklin

Reactions: grumphes X

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
. I just started a channel recently and want to it to grow so if you guys enjoy it please like and sub and hive me some criticism/advice for anything i can do better. My channel name is donfran and i have videos of hearthstone and overwatch. Thanks guys! :)
Welcome buddy! I've started fresh from my old channel! Doing a lot better on this new one and already seeing benefits of joining with Freedom! :)

grumphes X

May 25, 2016
India
YouTube
Your channel looks pretty cool I like it! I have a gaming channel as well called FrankTheGreat restarting, I wish you the best of luck to you and your channel! Welcome to the Freedom Community! -Franklin
Hey you makes gameplay??i also male we can be partners right?what do u say