Community Hey guys! :D

Trothan

New User
Dec 16, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Troy
(Optional) How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom searching through the internet for YouTube partnerships that could help my channel grow.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums because it was more of a suggestion from George that I could get neat tips from fellow YouTubers and make connections with other people to help not only myself grow, but others as well.
What are your hobbies?: I like to game mostly but I also like make-up because I finally came out the closet as a trans-woman. I also like to play nerdy card games such as Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering. A lot of the new card games seem to be less interesting except for maybe Force of Will.
What is your favorite food?: Cheese is life... Lol
Why did you start YouTube?: I originally started YouTube because of the fun I think I'd have and I was right. However, it came to a point where I just wanted to share games that most people haven't heard of and my experiences playing them.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a bit of a jack of all trades. I do gaming videos and possibly more gaming reviews. I also do green screen effects and continuously been testing that out too.
What kind of content do you upload? I normally upload let's plays or informative videos.
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once a day at noon my time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPw9zWpDQKtDtmwVRjozqlg

DecemberDragon

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
DecemberDragonz
Your name: Troy
(Optional) How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!?: I found Freedom searching through the internet for YouTube partnerships that could help my channel grow.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums because it was more of a suggestion from George that I could get neat tips from fellow YouTubers and make connections with other people to help not only myself grow, but others as well.
What are your hobbies?: I like to game mostly but I also like make-up because I finally came out the closet as a trans-woman. I also like to play nerdy card games such as Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering. A lot of the new card games seem to be less interesting except for maybe Force of Will.
What is your favorite food?: Cheese is life... Lol
Why did you start YouTube?: I originally started YouTube because of the fun I think I'd have and I was right. However, it came to a point where I just wanted to share games that most people haven't heard of and my experiences playing them.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is a bit of a jack of all trades. I do gaming videos and possibly more gaming reviews. I also do green screen effects and continuously been testing that out too.
What kind of content do you upload? I normally upload let's plays or informative videos.
When do you upload?: I try to upload at least once a day at noon my time.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPw9zWpDQKtDtmwVRjozqlg
Whats up troy! Rocking the happy vibes haha! Anyways welcome to freedom and have fun.

Reactions: Trothan