Good Channel ?

• Total voters

GbossDaFuntager

New User
Jun 17, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Helo everyone, my name is Guilherme (original name in portuguese) or William (translation of my name to english) but you guys can call me Gboss.
I am 16 year old boy from Portugal (Europe).
I found freedom through one of my friends and he told me this network was amazing and that I should join it and that´s what I did (Great decision)
My channel is a gaming channel where I post funny moments and/or funtages. I chose this kind of gaming because one of my hobbies is editing both video and images and by using that skill I take the funiest parts of a 2 hour recording and put it together to create a good video for my subscribers (I try to upload at least once a week but it's very hard with all my other channels and school).
My biggest dream is to become a good youtuber( not the best ) and have a good fanbase with people I can be open to.
It's hard to choose a favourite food but I have to go with SUSHI (as a fan of the japanese culture I like it)

I just want to say thank you to the people that will check my channel and leave their feedback.
BTW I don't do Sub4Sub