WhyYouCamp

Rising User
Sep 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys what's up. I've been in the shadows for a while now and I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

What type of videos I make:
I like to make all kinds of videos, a few of my favorites include;
- Stories
- My First
- How-Tos
- Tips and Tricks
- Funny Moments/Rants

What do I want?:
I'm on here to grow aswell as partner with some of you guys! I'm looking to meet a few new people I can make funny moments videos with on XBOX 1! Mainly Black Ops 3. Maybe GTA aswell as Battlefield 1 when the beta comes out!

Please feel free to comment down below, any new faces would be great! I also have a minecraft server for any of you youtubers who want to check it out! IP: campcraftmc.net

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys what's up. I've been in the shadows for a while now and I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

What type of videos I make:
I like to make all kinds of videos, a few of my favorites include;
- Stories
- My First
- How-Tos
- Tips and Tricks
- Funny Moments/Rants

What do I want?:
I'm on here to grow aswell as partner with some of you guys! I'm looking to meet a few new people I can make funny moments videos with on XBOX 1! Mainly Black Ops 3. Maybe GTA aswell as Battlefield 1 when the beta comes out!

Please feel free to comment down below, any new faces would be great! I also have a minecraft server for any of you youtubers who want to check it out! IP: campcraftmc.net

Welcome to the family, Having fun with youtube atm and if you have any question feel free to ask.