Gaming Hey Guys!

Fair Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Whats up guys, im Fair Player - Carlos Santos
Im from Portugal, moving to Canada
just another 18 yr old trying to get that sweet Youtube Money while making horrible gaming vídeos
sorry for short discription, my english is not my forté.

Best,
Carlos

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community @Fair Player. Its nice to have another gaming channel with the network, what inspired you to start making videos, was it all about the 'sweet YouTube money' as you put it?

Also your sub button is coming up with an error, if you would like to add it to your signature then please follow the steps in the link below to add this to your posts
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask

Fair Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi @zeke morgan ,

To be honest, yes, the youtube Money was one of the reasons, my family is in a very poor state and im just trying to help them, theres really no other purpose, you cant take a lot of enjoyment while making a vídeo in Windows movie maker in a old, slow pc.
Anyway, thanks for the welcoming, feels awsome being part of the Freedom Family.

Best,
Carlos

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
just another 18 yr old trying to get that sweet Youtube Money while making horrible gaming vídeos

Best,
Carlos
YouTube money can be hard to come by at first, heh.

What are you looking forward to the most when it comes to making videos? It can be extremely fun meeting new people ^^

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Best,
Carlos
Hey man, welcome to freedom! Neat top 10s, I play Skyrim sometimes and that Top 10 helped me :D, anyway keep up the great work! (y) (Y)

BenatPlayz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
anonymous
YouTube
BenatPlayz
Hey, Welcome to the Forums! ~ Would love to live in Portugal, What is hot?

Just some things you should Do/Check out!

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡