Gaming Hey! I have just created my gaming channel and would like to see your guys feedback on my channel!

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here ! your channel art was made really good so good job on that and your cometary video on black ops 1 was entertaining as well ! your off to a good start so good luck in the future man and hope you gain many subs ! to help you out iv subbed to your channel so cant wait to see what you come up with next :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

well , i really think that your channel went off with a good start because you have arranged it well although you don't have many videos , so that is really great to see that you are ready to put some hard work on t=your channel for it to be great , and also you have some great commentary right there , i mean you are confident and energetic , and that's the best types of commentaries and most engaging , but let me tell you one thing about the thumbnails because they appear on the search results , you want to stand out between all of the other videos , so you got to make them appealing , and if you want to do so , i really recommend you to go to DaFonts for some great fonts to add on all your graphics on this channel , and also you got to develop your Photoshop or any program that you can work with because it will make your life easy , or else you should ask somebody to do some thumbnails for you! :D. Also , in the future because you just started that's why i am saying in the future , consider upgrading your audio with a great mic or a good mic like the Blue Snowball for a start , or else you can try to work on your current audio by editing it with an audio editing software like Audacity which is really reliable in that manner! , and if you don't know how to use it then just search that on YouTube!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE , AND GREAT JOB FOR A START REALLY!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask