Gaming hey im a new gamer!

Chris Paternoster

Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys im new to forums so sorry if this seems a bit off and i forget things

I started watching YouTube gaming videos in 2011 and really enjoyed them and didn't think that just anyone could do it but with the right equipment anyone can have ago so i got all the stuff i needed (over the course of a few years) and am giving it ago!

What i didn't expect was how much i would love playing the games and then editing them! Know i want to start getting my videos out there so that people can help me out by letting me know what you think of the videos and what you think i could improve on!

Hopefully be able to talk to a load of you who share the same interests of making videos as i do! Im also a big sport nut love to watch football and cricket and all different sports! i even used to play football and cricket!

Hopefully hear from a few of you and that you enjoy my videos
thank you!

NCyclone

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I like your FIFA Career mode series! I've been thinking about getting FIFA 16 and I think I just might pick it up

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Chris Paternoster

Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
I like your FIFA Career mode series! I've been thinking about getting FIFA 16 and I think I just might pick it up
thank you it can take while to edit but it is great fun to edit and i do have an end of season special coming up if you would be interested to see that!

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Denmark
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ok. I'll use your logo in the banner.
Any games you prefer?
Cleaned up your logo aswell

Link: http://i.imgur.com/0qEu127.jpg (Right click, save image as)

Reactions: Chris Paternoster

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Chris Paternoster,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I think a lot of us came into YouTube content creation without any idea of how much fun it would be, I certainly didn't! :) Also YouTube was a much different place back in 2011.

You should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already! Especially if you're looking forward to meeting other content creators in your position.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Chris Paternoster

Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi @Chris Paternoster,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I think a lot of us came into YouTube content creation without any idea of how much fun it would be, I certainly didn't! :) Also YouTube was a much different place back in 2011.

You should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already! Especially if you're looking forward to meeting other content creators in your position.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
thank you for the warm welcome i will certainly check out the gaming discussion!

Reactions: Danny