Gaming Hey! I'm NotSoCasualCarlos!

NotSoCasualCarlos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2017
YouTube
Hia, my name is NotSoCasualCarlos, and I am a Youtube Content Creator.

I started my channel because I loved and still love to play games, during my free time.
And I thought, why don't I create video's on Youtube? Maybe I could get somewhere.

So, now I am here, and I have created content, and I think that it's doing pretty well!
If you'd like to check my content, here's a link.

I hope that you have a great day, and maybe that WE could collaborate some time, if you're into ( preferably ) gaming.

Kind regards,

NotSoCasualCarlos

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

I started my channel because I loved and still love to play games, during my free time.
And I thought, why don't I create video's on Youtube? Maybe I could get somewhere.

So, now I am here, and I have created content, and I think that it's doing pretty well!

I hope that you have a great day, and maybe that WE could collaborate some time, if you're into ( preferably ) gaming.

Kind regards,

NotSoCasualCarlos
welcome to freedom!

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube

Kind regards,

NotSoCasualCarlos
We saw you play overwatch we do overwatch streams in our gaming channel sometimes we would like to have you in our streams. add me Katamari9 on PS4 or let us know if you would like to collaborate.