Gaming Hey I'm TeeGee! But You Can Call Me Tyler. :)

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that I'm new to the Freedom! Family. My name is Tyler, and I call my channel TeeGee.

I'm a Freshman in High School, and I hope to get to 1,000 Subscribers by the time I graduate!

I found Freedom! Just by searching online, and I'm glad I did, because the community here seems so amazing, and nice.

Some of my hobbys include hanging out with friends, listening to music, gaming (duh), and dancing. (Yes, I'm a guy and I dance. Get over it.) Also, my favorite food is Watermelon. (anyone else?)

I started YouTube in May of 2013, but I've had channels before that, that I abandoned. I started uploading consistantly this year, and my goal is to never stop. I love YouTube, and I love everyone who supports me. <3

My biggest dream is to make YouTube my Career. I love to entertain people, and getting to do it full time would be 1000x better!

My channel is mainly based around Gaming, and I play games like Call of Duty, Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege, and more! Also, I upload every day, and sometimes I get a 2nd video up.

Here is why my channel is unique: I LOVE interacting with people!! The main focus of my channel might be games, but even if your into other types of YouTube videos, my channel still might apeal to you. The best part of YouTube in my opinion, is talking to various people from all over. So please drop by, maybe come into my stream if I'm live and talk to me! If im not live you could also leave a comment on one of my videos. I will definately respond to you!

Lastly, thank you so much for taking your time to get to know me, I cant wait to meet some of you!

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that I'm new to the Freedom! Family. My name is Tyler, and I call my channel TeeGee.

I'm a Freshman in High School, and I hope to get to 1,000 Subscribers by the time I graduate!

I found Freedom! Just by searching online, and I'm glad I did, because the community here seems so amazing, and nice.

Some of my hobbys include hanging out with friends, listening to music, gaming (duh), and dancing. (Yes, I'm a guy and I dance. Get over it.) Also, my favorite food is Watermelon. (anyone else?)

I started YouTube in May of 2013, but I've had channels before that, that I abandoned. I started uploading consistantly this year, and my goal is to never stop. I love YouTube, and I love everyone who supports me. <3

My biggest dream is to make YouTube my Career. I love to entertain people, and getting to do it full time would be 1000x better!

My channel is mainly based around Gaming, and I play games like Call of Duty, Rocket League, Rainbow 6 Siege, and more! Also, I upload every day, and sometimes I get a 2nd video up.

Here is why my channel is unique: I LOVE interacting with people!! The main focus of my channel might be games, but even if your into other types of YouTube videos, my channel still might apeal to you. The best part of YouTube in my opinion, is talking to various people from all over. So please drop by, maybe come into my stream if I'm live and talk to me! If im not live you could also leave a comment on one of my videos. I will definately respond to you!

Lastly, thank you so much for taking your time to get to know me, I cant wait to meet some of you!
Hey Tyler, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, Nice set of videos mate! Subbed and looking forward for more! :D Keep p the good work! How is Infinite Warfare by the way?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
Hey Tyler, welcome to Freedom! Checked out your channel, Nice set of videos mate! Subbed and looking forward for more! :D Keep p the good work! How is Infinite Warfare by the way?
Thanks for the sub dude, and Infinite Warfare is surprisingly good! I actually enjoyed the beta a lot.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

I wanted to ask, because you mentioned something about streaming: Are you talking about streaming through YouTube or Twitch? Just curious. I assume YouTube based on the context, but I know a lot of people use Twitch alongside it. c: Also, you should pop your channel link into your signature and make it elegant or eye-catching or whatever your steeze is, along with your other social media links (if you so choose~), so that it's easier for people to find. I hope you have a wonderful day! c:

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
⟡♡⟡ Welcome to the Freedom family! ⟡♡⟡
Always great to see new faces (figuratively speaking) around here! ( ^∇^)ノ
We're all super duper friendly around here, so never be afraid to start a conversation in chat or leave someone a message if you ever need any help or advice or are just looking for someone to collaborate with, myself and I'm sure the others in this thread included. (^‿^) I wish you the best of luck with your channel, can't wait to check it out myself, and look forward to seeing you around the forums!

I wanted to ask, because you mentioned something about streaming: Are you talking about streaming through YouTube or Twitch? Just curious. I assume YouTube based on the context, but I know a lot of people use Twitch alongside it. c: Also, you should pop your channel link into your signature and make it elegant or eye-catching or whatever your steeze is, along with your other social media links (if you so choose~), so that it's easier for people to find. I hope you have a wonderful day! c:
Thanks for the advice! And yes, I stream on YouTube.

Reactions: Dezy

Malik Cole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Maryland
YouTube

welcole to freedom if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone we are all here to help each other as a team and a family