Gaming Hey, it's TheClassicGamer :D

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
Hey Guys I'm TheClassicGamer, and by my user name, you can already tell that I upload gaming of any type.
I just started so it'd be nice if you all could help and support me along the way!! Asides from gaming I do like music and even better, producing. Down below you can check out one my music pieces. If you like what you see why not subscribe for more epic videos!!! :D :)

~TheClassicGamer

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey TheClassicGamer,

Welcome to freedom! I also do gaming videos and I checked out your channel. It looks great, keep it up! I hope you enjoy the community here as well :).

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
Hello and welcome to freedom!
What classic games do you like to play? ^^
I mainly play Tanki Online, and sometimes agar.io. I think of doing some web games which are worthy of playing.
Asides from that, I produce music.
You can also go to my channel trailer, on my channel for more Info!

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I mainly play Tanki Online, and sometimes agar.io. I think of doing some web games which are worthy of playing.
Asides from that, I produce music.
You can also go to my channel trailer, on my channel for more Info!

Cool! I'm actually looking for someone who can make me a personal music, i don't know if you might be interested or not, let me know :)

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
Cool! I'm actually looking for someone who can make me a personal music, i don't know if you might be interested or not, let me know :)
Once I get settled in with the other stuff I got on my back, sure!!
You seem like someone who can create channel art or know of someone... Do you mind helping me! :D

TheSkilledLegend

Rising User
Apr 2, 2016
Omg that Tanki , I use to play that in middle school with some friends xD good game back in the day ! that dancing on my own music track is nice as well ! how long you been making music for ?
Yeah I played it since 4 years ago, and still do now xD
Thanks, I've been doing that for about 3 months, didn't I'd come out that good!!

Reactions: Prology

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Guys I'm TheClassicGamer, and by my user name, you can already tell that I upload gaming of any type.
I just started so it'd be nice if you all could help and support me along the way!! Asides from gaming I do like music and even better, producing. Down below you can check out one my music pieces. If you like what you see why not subscribe for more epic videos!!! :D :)

~TheClassicGamer
Heya gamer, gaming tends to be popular around here. How do you manage to stand out from the other content creators in youtube? Supporting works best when we can talk things out typically. Secondly, you can meet more friends here if you utilize the welcoming post freedom has. They love to talk about personal details over anything else ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

~TheClassicGamer
Wooooo another gaming channel like myself, enjoy yourself on the forums and feel free to message me if you need anything :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Make sure to check out the "collaborate" section if you ever need any gaming companions! The community here is really helpful and fill of fresh ideas and opinions, so if you ever need anything, you know where to go!