Gaming Hey there I am Alex ;) ...a friend and fellow youtuber

BtdFtw YT

New User
Feb 9, 2016
Hey guys, how are you doing. I am Alex a youtuber struggling with his channel. Honestly I post high quality content. And by that I mean HD videos and exceptional gameplay. Also I post almost every day :)(y) (Y)
I do gaming on my channel. Mostly playing mobile games like : Clash of Clans, Bloons TD Battles,Agar.io and I plan to start posting even more games. My channel name is BTD FTW. BTD aka Bloons TD Battles was the main game on my channel but slowly I am expanding my content, and I'm inproving everyday. Practise makes perfect right? I'm trying my best but I'm not succeeding.
I need some help, I have been doing youtube for quite some time and I know I am not getting attention so I decide to come here and share my channel with all of you guys beacause I know there is some nice people who will appreciat my hard work and my will to succeed ;)

Reactions: pendragongames

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hey guys, how are you doing. I am Alex a youtuber struggling with his channel. Honestly I post high quality content. And by that I mean HD videos and exceptional gameplay. Also I post almost every day :)(y) (Y)
I do gaming on my channel. Mostly playing mobile games like : Clash of Clans, Bloons TD Battles,Agar.io and I plan to start posting even more games. My channel name is BTD FTW. BTD aka Bloons TD Battles was the main game on my channel but slowly I am expanding my content, and I'm inproving everyday. Practise makes perfect right? I'm trying my best but I'm not succeeding.
I need some help, I have been doing youtube for quite some time and I know I am not getting attention so I decide to come here and share my channel with all of you guys beacause I know there is some nice people who will appreciat my hard work and my will to succeed ;)
welcome to freedom mate best wishes

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family. I will take a look at your content later as at the moment I am currently in college. Enjoy your stay :)