Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Hey guys what's up?

My name is Acrenzo! I'm 16 years old and I'm a graphics designer! I am into designing in Photoshop,motion graphics/VFX in After Effects,a bit of programming knowledge in Java and Pawno ;D

I started designing once I started playing online.I really got into the communities and started designing stuff! I saw cool stuff what other players were posting in forums and wanted know how the heck they make all that and when I found its something called Photoshop ,I learned it and I'm here now .

I do have a YouTube channel but I don't upload a lot like I planned.

You guys can check out some of my stuff on DeviantArt ,just search 'Acrenzo' ! :)

Thanks for reading!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys what's up?

My name is Acrenzo! I'm 16 years old and I'm a graphics designer! I am into designing in Photoshop,motion graphics/VFX in After Effects,a bit of programming knowledge in Java and Pawno ;D

I started designing once I started playing online.I really got into the communities and started designing stuff! I saw cool stuff what other players were posting in forums and wanted know how the heck they make all that and when I found its something called Photoshop ,I learned it and I'm here now .

You guys can check out some of my stuff on DeviantArt ,just search 'Acrenzo' ! :)

Thanks for reading!
Hello Acrenzo, what got you interested in pursuing graphic design? It's nice to see what other communities can come up for artwork, passion has a lot of potential at times ^^ How often do you want to upload videos?

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community!

I really like your profile picture, very neat! :D

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Hello Acrenzo, what got you interested in pursuing graphic design? It's nice to see what other communities can come up for artwork, passion has a lot of potential at times ^^ How often do you want to upload videos?

I got interested in graphic design when I saw other members of some gaming communities I was in posting their awesome artwork in the forums.
I found out that they did all that in Photoshop so I learned it and well..I got better at it and I'm here now!

I'm interested in pursuing a career in Graphic Design and VFX/Motion Graphics.

I didn't really make a plan on how often or when I should actually upload videos.But I had made a list of videos I wanna make and upload(tutorials).
But then when I actually got ready to do it,I didn't feel like doing it anymore so instead I decided to designing and you know..make cool stuff :p post it online so that people see my work!

Welcome to the community Acrenzo ;)

Do you have a portfolio with your works to show?

Thanks man!
Yeah I do have portfolio.

https://acrenzo.carbonmade.com/

Hope you like it !

Welcome to the community!

I really like your profile picture, very neat! :D
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightPrinze

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the community dude,i also got into designing stuff for myself by playing online.I saw you said in there you do motion designing. So intros and stuff like that right?

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to the community dude,i also got into designing stuff for myself by playing online.I saw you said in there you do motion designing. So intros and stuff like that right?
Thanks!
Yeah that's what it is intros etc.
I'm still learning it.

I like your channel art!Very different from what I've seen before.And thanks for subscribing!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I got interested in graphic design when I saw other members of some gaming communities I was in posting their awesome artwork in the forums.
I found out that they did all that in Photoshop so I learned it and well..I got better at it and I'm here now!

I didn't really make a plan on how often or when I should actually upload videos.But I had made a list of videos I wanna make and upload(tutorials).
But then when I actually got ready to do it,I didn't feel like doing it anymore so instead I decided to designing and you know..make cool stuff :p post it online so that people see my work!

Thanks man!

Hope you like it !

That's great to hear, I used to organize a post here that would get people banners for freedom in general. We're in the middle of catching up on orders, but people here always need artwork, hah. Graphic design can be very lucrative after you get your name out there some more ^^ That's smart that you wrote down some ideas for stuff to make, I have a folder full of plans that I want to accomplish some day :eek:

I'll be sure to check it out when I have some more spare time on here ^^

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Thanks man!

Hope you like it !

Thus far some nice artwork mate ;)

Reactions: Acrenzo

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys what's up?

Thanks for reading!
Welcome to our community, I used to do a lot of GFX work but then I shifted to video editing. Do you like making GFX?