Gaming Hey You like MC,CSGO or LoL ? Collab - 500+ Subs , 15+ yo Please and Thank you

TheFiveHive

TheFiveHive Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YouTube
Hey there !
We are looking to collab with someone on Minecraft ! Maybe some Hunger games , Some Minigames , Or even Full Series ! (Maps,Challenges ect.)
For CSGO And Lol Its pretty Straight forward :D
If you would like for us to Crush some Champions , Kill some Noobs , or Enjoy the Magnificent world of Minecraft Leave your Skype username bellow and we will Contact you :D

The Requirements are :
500+ Subs (exceptions)
15+ Years Old

Have a Wonderful Day !

GuyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey mate, If you need an extra player for CSGO I would be down. I won't record or anything (I don't need to be tagged etc) I would just play and have a good time :p

I have been looking to get back into CSGO for a while (I'm still kinda a noob tho)

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hey there !
We are looking to collab with someone on Minecraft ! Maybe some Hunger games , Some Minigames , Or even Full Series ! (Maps,Challenges ect.)
For CSGO And Lol Its pretty Straight forward :D
If you would like for us to Crush some Champions , Kill some Noobs , or Enjoy the Magnificent world of Minecraft Leave your Skype username bellow and we will Contact you :D

The Requirements are :
500+ Subs (exceptions)
15+ Years Old

Have a Wonderful Day !

Hey man I'm Global Elite in CSGO but I don't have 500 Subs or more but I make a whooping 6k views a month. Contact me on twitter if you're down @DemFrostyFlakes