ShatteredScheme

New User
May 5, 2016
YouTube
I'm new here, well.. I am new to to the Forums. I've been partnered with freedom for about a month now and I am loving what I am seeing. I can see that this community is truly striving and maintaining itself from its members alone. I am ShatteredScheme, like a lot of you.. I play games, Games are extremely fun, but when it comes down to it, I am in love with editing. I love to edit, almost every single one of my videos have some sort of editing done to them because I love it. I am currently 18, and have had this channel for 2 years now. I recently have come back and have really nailed it (In my opinion). I started YouTube because, for my entire life all I have ever wanted to do is bring joy to somebody's life. Sometimes I try really hard to be funny and other times... I don't really have to, It'll just come naturally. My biggest dream is to become somebody, I know that is what more than half of the world would say but I have a lot of determination and a whole lot of heart for things I love and I love making YouTube Videos, even more.. I love when I get a comment that truly says what someone thought of my video, my reactions, or my commentary. If this sounds like someone who you would love to watch, then please stop by. I would love to see you there. I try to upload everyday to every other day.

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
I'm new here, well.. I am new to to the Forums. I've been partnered with freedom for about a month now and I am loving what I am seeing. I can see that this community is truly striving and maintaining itself from its members alone. I am ShatteredScheme, like a lot of you.. I play games, Games are extremely fun, but when it comes down to it, I am in love with editing. I love to edit, almost every single one of my videos have some sort of editing done to them because I love it. I am currently 18, and have had this channel for 2 years now. I recently have come back and have really nailed it (In my opinion). I started YouTube because, for my entire life all I have ever wanted to do is bring joy to somebody's life. Sometimes I try really hard to be funny and other times... I don't really have to, It'll just come naturally. My biggest dream is to become somebody, I know that is what more than half of the world would say but I have a lot of determination and a whole lot of heart for things I love and I love making YouTube Videos, even more.. I love when I get a comment that truly says what someone thought of my video, my reactions, or my commentary. If this sounds like someone who you would love to watch, then please stop by. I would love to see you there. I try to upload everyday to every other day.
Hey Welcome To The Freedom! Forums!!!! I think we all like to edit :) I think it is cool that you such a passion for this. You will go far with that attitude. :)

Reactions: ShatteredScheme

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Going far would be nice, but my ultimate goal is just for everybody to enjoy and add a few laughs to someones day. (y) (Y):)

No more high school... That can be scary... Don't sweet it. The one thing that is always constant is change. Showcasing one of your videos on my site. The URL can be found on my channel. I am sure you can figure out what tab you will be under... GG

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family ShatteredScheme, I grad you like bring youtube to you passion :D