Gaming Hey

McN1pple TheGr8t

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys whats up? I'm starting a gaming channel and have an introductory video up about myself, however, I'm trying to find people who can share laughs and make fans feel at home. I mostly play FPS games on PS4 though i also have a PC and xbox one

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi guys whats up? I'm starting a gaming channel and have an introductory video up about myself, however, I'm trying to find people who can share laughs and make fans feel at home. I mostly play FPS games on PS4 though i also have a PC and xbox one

Welcome to the family buddy, What games do you play and how you found about Freedom! ??

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

McN1pple TheGr8t

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!
Thanks man :D and as for cussing I'm down for that. If you missed my latest video i posted a few days ago i cuss a **** ton XD. (There i go again -.-)