Gaming Heyyy Whats up guys! (Minecraft Youtuber / Gamenada)

Gamenada

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Heyyy whats up guys! Gamenada here!

I'm a 18 years old french Canadian, you can tell with my accent lol. I started Youtube about 3 months ago. I really doe njoy editing and recording videos for you guys especially on Minecraft. I laugh a lot, so be aware aha. My videos are good quality, same for the mic quality :) As i'm doing this, I'm at 404 subscribers wich is pretty cool to be honest! The fact that 400 of you guys clicked the subscribe button after watching some of my videos is insane! Feel free to come and say Hi :) Who knows! Maybe you'll end up subscribing and i'll become your daily entertainement:) I reply to every comments so, just so you know :D Have a good day/night and take care. Peace!

My Youtube channel :

Freedom Family <3

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

you seem to be doing well on youtube indeed ! keep it up !

your sub button is showing an error as well , make sure to copy only the last part of your YouTube link and not all of it :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Heyyy whats up guys! Gamenada here!

I'm a 18 years old french Canadian, you can tell with my accent lol. I started Youtube about 3 months ago. I really doe njoy editing and recording videos for you guys especially on Minecraft. I laugh a lot, so be aware aha. My videos are good quality, same for the mic quality :) As i'm doing this, I'm at 404 subscribers wich is pretty cool to be honest! The fact that 400 of you guys clicked the subscribe button after watching some of my videos is insane! Feel free to come and say Hi :) Who knows! Maybe you'll end up subscribing and i'll become your daily entertainement:) I reply to every comments so, just so you know :D Have a good day/night and take care. Peace!

My Youtube channel :

Freedom Family <3
Canada is an awesome place! My old friend loved to talk about polar bears :p What do you love the most about editing? That's a lot of subscribers, what's your targeted demographic for your audience?

Gamenada

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
What do you love the most about editing? : starting with something completely boring to watch end turning it into something really entertaining :)
what's your targeted demographic for your audience: United-States :p
And Yea Canada is a really cool place indeed :)