Eric Woodruff

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2016
Missouri
YouTube
Hiii!!
I'm Ana and I'm starting a channel now!
I’m a Fashion and Still Photographer that also loves to explore the beauties in the world.
Kawaii revolutioner and animal lover! In my channel you will find:
Cosplay makeup tutorials and tips, morning and night time routines, diy, cute food tutorials, fun tags, unboxing, reviews, wigs, circle lens, anime and manga and game related videos.
I hope I can upload a new video every week! (There's one to be posted today but I still wasn't brave enough to make it public)

I hope I can make lots of friends ♥♥♥♥
Hi Ana, I'm new as well! Started yesterday

Koyunuko

Rising User
Apr 16, 2016
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Welcome to the community Ana :)

What cosplays do you do? I once did one as the Akatsuki member Pain and Itachi and have the set for Grimmjow from Bleach :p

Thank you!!
I haven't cosplayed in a while but I did Perfect World's Wizard, Lyserg from Shaman King, Kazuno from the band Charlotte, lots of lolita's outfits...
And planning a Kotori from Love Live

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Bung Bigthing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hiii!!
I'm Ana and I'm starting a channel now!
I’m a Fashion and Still Photographer that also loves to explore the beauties in the world.
Kawaii revolutioner and animal lover! In my channel you will find:
Cosplay makeup tutorials and tips, morning and night time routines, diy, cute food tutorials, fun tags, unboxing, reviews, wigs, circle lens, anime and manga and game related videos.
I hope I can upload a new video every week! (There's one to be posted today but I still wasn't brave enough to make it public)

I hope I can make lots of friends ♥♥♥♥
Hi Ana..
I will waiting for your next videos about anime, manga and game..
But i don't do makeup and cute foods hahahha..
Welcome to Freedom!

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
Hey, Ana! It's cool to see another cosplayer on here! Although I don't have any cosplay-related videos on my channel at the moment, I do love it! What's your favorite convention? Mine is Katsucon : )