Gaming Hi everybody, new memeber here

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hi everybody. I just joined the Freedom Network, and I'm looking forward to growing my channel with you guys!

A little bit about myself. My name is john, I've been on youtube since 2011. I make gaming videos, primarily around the game Gears of War, but I also plan to cover more games soon. I used to be a competitive player a few years back before I got started with youtubing, but now I just make videos. I'm currently at 125 subscribers and am proud to say none of them are Sub4Sub or anything like that, just me and my blood sweat and tears in trying to make good content. I did take about a year break from youtube during 2015, but I've been back for a few weeks now and I think I've improved my content very much. I've learned better editing software, invested in better equipment, and I think this network is the next step in growing my channel.

So glad to be here, looking forward to networking with other creators!

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Can We Work Together.Work Growing Subs And Making Vids And Helping Each Other?

I'm open to the idea of collaborating, but only if we're a good fit. It doesn't seem like we do similar videos, what type of collab did you have in mind? because I'm not that into mobile games and tech like your channel seems to be.

Android Tech/Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2016
YouTube
I'm open to the idea of collaborating, but only if we're a good fit. It doesn't seem like we do similar videos, what type of collab did you have in mind? because I'm not that into mobile games and tech like your channel seems to be.
I use PC Too.

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Gears is a pretty awesome series. Are you excited for the new one coming out? Also, what other games do you play

Currently I only make vids for gears, but I play other shooters mainly, and the occasional platformer. I plan to start making videos for more games soon, I'm probably going to start covering Titanfall 2 after E3.

iDuskk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Welcome John, hope you enjoy your time on Freedom. What is your favourite Gears of War game?

Probably Gears UE at the moment. Its the only game that runs at 60 FPS lol.

Also I have a question for those who have been here for a while, What should be my next step now that I'm here on freedom? How can I use freedom to grow my channel?