Gaming Hi EVERYONE!! I recently started a YT gaming channel :D

Nayeem Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2017
Kuwait
YouTube
Xtreme_2x
Hey guys, my name is Nayeem and i am 18 years of age. Born and raised in KUWAIT but originally from BANGLADESH.
I recently decided to pursue my dreams of YOUTUBE :D
Here on my channel i make gaming videos, top 10's and tutorials atleast 5 days a week. This channel is your number one stop for CSGO videos, alot of gaming fun, helpful top 10 videos and much more :) If that sounds like somthing you would enjoy then SUBSCRIBE and you wont be disappointed.

My favourite game as of now is CSGO , However i love playing games so suggest me what you would want to see.

Also as i am new i would love to get some feedback on my content. Any genuine critisizm will also be appreciated!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME <3

#MeIzNuub

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi buddy welcome to forum. Ive noticed that your youtube channel isn't linked. If you go to you personal details and the box marked youtube channel if you put the last part after '/channel/' that will so it out. This will give us a direct link to your channel.

Nayeem Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2017
Kuwait
YouTube
Xtreme_2x
Hi buddy welcome to forum. Ive noticed that your youtube channel isn't linked. If you go to you personal details and the box marked youtube channel if you put the last part after '/channel/' that will so it out. This will give us a direct link to your channel.
Thanks buddy ..That helped alot :D

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm new here as well. Looking forward to meeting new people and maybe being able to network my channel as well. :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey guys, my name is Nayeem and i am 18 years of age. Born and raised in KUWAIT but originally from BANGLADESH.
Here on my channel i make gaming videos, top 10's and tutorials atleast 5 days a week. This channel is your number one stop for CSGO videos, alot of gaming fun, helpful top 10 videos and much more :) If that sounds like somthing you would enjoy then SUBSCRIBE and you wont be disappointed.

My favourite game as of now is CSGO , However i love playing games so suggest me what you would want to see.

Also as i am new i would love to get some feedback on my content. Any genuine critisizm will also be appreciated!!

#MeIzNuub
Welcome to freedom!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

#MeIzNuub

Welcome to freedom!
I hope you make great use of the resources we provide and enjoy the wonderful community.
What console do you prominently use?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

#MeIzNuub
Welcome to the Family :)

If your a CsGo player then you wil definitely find your way around here as many play it giving you the option for collabs. If your looking for feedback i can advise to visit the reviews section :)