Gaming Hi everyone

Do you think wwe gaming channel has potential?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wee Makers

New User
Aug 29, 2016
We are known as WeeMakers, we are 3 brothers who love to make things, do animations and play games specially wrestling games :) We are from Pakistan city Karachi. I am 16 years old. I did started my youtube channel sometime back but not getting much audience. I have seen few successful channels who have good audience and were monetized by Freedom channel, so I thought its very much possible to do this in a group to get help and understand how things work. I decided to join freedom.

We are into animations 2D and 3D as well as we make and use 3d printers (this where our father help us out). Our most favorite game are wwe2k16 on xbox 360. We also bought Elgato HD to record our gaming sessions, we have plans to upload everyday.

We started our channel to show off what we do and build like minded audiences. Our biggest dream is to start new channels about what we do.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums, @Wee Makers, I hope you enjoy your time here, and thank you for taking the time to give us some information about yourself in your introduction.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team