Hi all,

My name is Michel (Seo Smurf) and just started @ Freedom Community forum.
I am 46 years old and living in the Netherlands.
My youtube Channel was made for promoting Seo tools/products but i also started with making lyrics on songs.
Really want to learn more on how to grow my channel the right way cause i am still a starter and not to old to learn ;)
Wish everybody lots of fun and luck :)

Cheers,
Michel

Reactions: Gus Holland

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Hi all,

My youtube Channel was made for promoting Seo tools/products but i also started with making lyrics on songs.
Really want to learn more on how to grow my channel the right way cause i am still a starter and not to old to learn ;)

Cheers,
Michel
Welcome to the forum. :)
Your channel sounds very interesting. I look forward to watching your videos.
Here is a link on how to add a subscribe button to your signature here in the forums:
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi all,

Cheers,
Michel
Hey Seo Smurf and welcome to the Forums,

There are a few videos out on YouTube telling you how to grow a channel quite well though mostly these are the things that work for people:
  • Try to do something unique that still relates to something different.
    I know, this sounds contradicting but here's the thing: If you do something tons of people already do the market is saturated already and you'll get nowhere. Though if you do something absolutely noone does chances are nobody will search it and therefor find your channel.
  • Use appropriate tags that people will search but that describe your video. Using these online tag Generators for example will only hurt you.
  • Make your Thumbnails a bit click-baity but not misleading (A good Thumbnail shows what to expect from a video and gets you to click it like that).
You can also use Social media to get your channel out there.

Also if you want to you can add a Subscription Button below your posts on here. If you want to, you can follow these simple steps and youcan show us your channel:
  • Go HERE (click)
  • Copy the Channel ID (Hint: It starts with UC...)
  • Go HERE (click)
  • Scroll to where it says "YouTube Channel ID:"
  • Paste the channel ID in the field after it