Cameron White

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
My names
My real name is Cameron White, but my YouTube name is 'This Is Your Captain' or I can be called 'Captain' or even 'TIYCaptain' for short.

Where am I from?
I am from the United Kingdom in England. Just outside the city of London.

How old am I?
I am 14 years old, but will be 15 in September!

How did you find Freedom!
I found Freedom! by googling around searching 'YouTube partnership' and I found Freedom! As I looked into them I found out they were the most idol and far by the best!

What made you join our forums?
I joined so I could speak to more people and be more sociable. As well as growing more on YouTube!

What is your favorite food?

To be honest I am not even sure I have a favorite. There are too many nice and delicious foods!

What are your hobbies?

My hobbies are recording and play games, editing my videos and of course uploading them and speaking to the viewers! Also twice a week I go to the ATC (Air Training Corps) and really enjoy it!

Why did you start YouTube?
Mainly to be able to play games and share them with the people who will be interested. I wanted to be more social and talk to people with same interests of me.

What is your biggest dream?
To do well in life, achieve to my very best and be a bit more successful on YouTube!

What kind of channel do you run?
I run a gaming channel!

How frequently do you upload?
I aim to upload at least once a week and possibly twice or three times!

Thank you for reading! :)

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

What games do you play on your channel ? I agree with you in there are so many tasty foods out there , its so hard to pick one !

Air training corps sounds awesome ! I guess this is army ?

Reactions: Cameron White

Cameron White

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Thank you!
I usually play and record Star Wars Battlefront but play other games like GTA V, Just Cause 3 and Black Ops 3. Yeah too many nice foods. lol Yeah and the ATC is apart of the air force. :)

*and I just checked out your channel and subscribed!*

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
star wars battlefront is a great game :) GTA is very good and of course black ops 3 is great ! xD

Ah the air force that is awesome ! (y) (Y)

Oh Thank you xD :) :D

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
My names
My real name is Cameron White, but my YouTube name is 'This Is Your Captain' or I can be called 'Captain' or even 'TIYCaptain' for short.

Where am I from?

How old am I?

I found Freedom! by googling around searching 'YouTube partnership' and I found Freedom! As I looked into them I found out they were the most idol and far by the best!

I joined so I could speak to more people and be more sociable. As well as growing more on YouTube!

To be honest I am not even sure I have a favorite. There are too many nice and delicious foods!

What are your hobbies?

My hobbies are recording and play games, editing my videos and of course uploading them and speaking to the viewers! Also twice a week I go to the ATC (Air Training Corps) and really enjoy it!

Mainly to be able to play games and share them with the people who will be interested. I wanted to be more social and talk to people with same interests of me.

To do well in life, achieve to my very best and be a bit more successful on YouTube!

I run a gaming channel!

Welcome man ! :) im keen to see your content

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
My names

Where am I from?

How old am I?

What are your hobbies?

I run a gaming channel!

Welcome! Wanting to achieve your best in life Rocks! GG