New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Middlesbrough
YouTube
LexiDollGaming
Your name: Hi, I'm LexiDoll or Laura :)
How old are you?: I am 22
Where are you from?: A small town called Middlesbrough in the UK.
How did you find Freedom?: I found Freedom through my Youtube and Twitch Gaming group I run on facebook. A few of my members are or have been partnered with Freedom and had a lot of good to say about this network.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums pretty much straight after joining Freedom and I joined after seeing what the Forums had done for others.
What are your hobbies?: My Hobbies include; gaming, recording videos and reading.
What is your favorite food?: My favorite food has to be Pepperoni Pizza :p
Why did you start YouTube?: I started first started YouTube when I was 14 as an escape. I could play Spyro and record it and share my love for the game with others. Even though the quality was terrible I still loved doing it. It gave me an escape from what was going on in my life at the time. After a pretty long hiatus I've come back with a new channel to once again share my love of gaming.
What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream would be to make gaming my full time job. I've loved gaming for as long as I can remember and I would love to be able to do it as my full time job.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload?:I currently have a Pixel Art series going on and I'm planning a collab series with a friend about games that will run on lower end PCs.
When do you upload?: I upload a couple times a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV0z4mOiaIUxenq8T6P4u1Q

LexiDollGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Middlesbrough
YouTube
LexiDollGaming
If you are looking for one more to join in on your collaboration, I would lIke to!
That would be sweet! We havent got the whole thing down yet, but if you have some good ideas we can work them in! I was thinking of doing it as a cross channel Collab, so everyone involved does their collab on their channel and says who its a collab with. Then I can put them all together in a playlist that we'd each have on our channels?

I'll hit you up when I have some more solid info on when we are going to start and how we are doing it :)

Just a heads up, the series will be called 'Games that run on a potato.' The name came to me when my friend said i should do a series on games that a potato can run (taking the mick out of my terrible graphics card) :')

Reactions: BedfastDuck

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
That would be sweet! We havent got the whole thing down yet, but if you have some good ideas we can work them in! I was thinking of doing it as a cross channel Collab, so everyone involved does their collab on their channel and says who its a collab with. Then I can put them all together in a playlist that we'd each have on our channels?

I'll hit you up when I have some more solid info on when we are going to start and how we are doing it :)

Just a heads up, the series will be called 'Games that run on a potato.' The name came to me when my friend said i should do a series on games that a potato can run (taking the mick out of my terrible graphics card) :')
I like it! I tried to play minecraft on my computer a few weeks ago and I think the graphics card almost got fried. Fortunately I'm in the process of building a new PC with a slightly better graphics card.

LexiDollGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Middlesbrough
YouTube
LexiDollGaming
Reactions: Prology

LexiDollGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Middlesbrough
YouTube
LexiDollGaming
I like it! I tried to play minecraft on my computer a few weeks ago and I think the graphics card almost got fried. Fortunately I'm in the process of building a new PC with a slightly better graphics card.
I have a PC that can no longer run Minecraft. Microsoft well and truly goofed there. It will be a good series as we all have different specs but all low end PCs. People think you need an amazing PC to game and I'm hoping we can show you dont.

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
I have a PC that can no longer run Minecraft. Microsoft well and truly goofed there. It will be a good series as we all have different specs but all low end PCs. People think you need an amazing PC to game and I'm hoping we can show you dont.
You definitely do not! Just let me know when we are going to get started.