Gaming Hi there! I'm Twisted Slippers! :)

Twisted Slippers

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone!

Just like many parents today, I started out playing video games on the best system ever, the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). I have had a love affair with video games ever since.

Fast forward to the present and I am still a video game lover but also a husband and father. My kids and I love to play all types of games on our Nintendo WiiU, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4.

Starting a channel on YouTube was purely out of the fun idea of sharing my gameplay with other people, especially when it came to passing a really difficult part of a game. I'm still grinding away on many games and I am also trying to play the newest and most popular games in order to make this YouTube hobby into a full-time reality!

Many of my videos are LEGO Gameplay, Android Gameplay, Call of Duty Zombies, MarioKart 8, etc... Really a wide variety. Live streaming happens, but not often enough. I do tend to make streaming a daily occurrence even if it is only a short 1 hour stream.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the forum. You'll soon find that there are plenty of other gamers here on the forums, check out the collab and other subforums. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Reactions: Twisted Slippers

Twisted Slippers

New User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forum. You'll soon find that there are plenty of other gamers here on the forums, check out the collab and other subforums. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you. I will certainly be having a look around.[DOUBLEPOST=1506475574][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like Twisted Sister ;) But welcome! Also, don't forget to put your channel link in the Personal Details so it'll show up in all your posts!

Hehe if you only knew how I got the name lol. I'm seeing an error about posting links...im guessing my link cannot be shown until after a certain amount of time.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone!

Just like many parents today, I started out playing video games on the best system ever, the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). I have had a love affair with video games ever since.

Fast forward to the present and I am still a video game lover but also a husband and father. My kids and I love to play all types of games on our Nintendo WiiU, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4.

Starting a channel on YouTube was purely out of the fun idea of sharing my gameplay with other people, especially when it came to passing a really difficult part of a game. I'm still grinding away on many games and I am also trying to play the newest and most popular games in order to make this YouTube hobby into a full-time reality!

Many of my videos are LEGO Gameplay, Android Gameplay, Call of Duty Zombies, MarioKart 8, etc... Really a wide variety. Live streaming happens, but not often enough. I do tend to make streaming a daily occurrence even if it is only a short 1 hour stream.
Welcome to fhe Community :)

Started on the NES as well and since then always been a gamer, currently on PS4 together with my Wife playing the same MMO for almost 4 years now :p
My daughter is a big fanatic of Spyro and my Son is Cars all the way :p

Reactions: Twisted Slippers