YouTube Views Milestone Hit 3400 Total Views!

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! I just recently hit 3400 views on my channel! I'm already a verified YouTube partner, but I still need to get to the 10k views before I can start showing ads on my videos. So I've just gotta continue my grind to 10k and I'm trying to get to 100 subscribers currently as well. Check out my channel and any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, best of luck to everyone else in their YouTube careers!

Reactions: Winter Psycho

Winter Psycho

Rising User
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
Good job man! My secret was privatizing one of my old viral videos that got 9000 views... Its like 23 seconds long, but it lets me advertise atleast.

On the down side, I'm a heavy curser. So most of my stuff gets demonetized. Either way I'm having fun, so I don't generally care.

MattyZ14

Rising User
Apr 22, 2017
YouTube
Good job man! My secret was privatizing one of my old viral videos that got 9000 views... Its like 23 seconds long, but it lets me advertise atleast.

On the down side, I'm a heavy curser. So most of my stuff gets demonetized. Either way I'm having fun, so I don't generally care.
You really get de-monetized for cursing? And also what do you mean you privatized your viral video?

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey everyone! I just recently hit 3400 views on my channel! I'm already a verified YouTube partner, but I still need to get to the 10k views before I can start showing ads on my videos. So I've just gotta continue my grind to 10k and I'm trying to get to 100 subscribers currently as well. Check out my channel and any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, best of luck to everyone else in their YouTube careers!
Congrats!