GFX Request HMGTV | Hawk Media Group TV Re-branding

HMG TV
Alright, keep in mind we do not have a ton of money to spend on this as we are currently updating all of our cPanels, VPS's, DS's, paying developers, etc...

I Need the Following Items:
  • Transparent Logo
  • YouTube Logo
  • YouTube Banner
  • Social Media Icon (FACEBOOK)
  • Social Media Icon (TWITTER)
  • Social Media Banner (TWITTER)
  • Social Media Banner (FACEBOOK)
  • Website Favicon
Details:
Primary Color:
Royal Purple
Secondary Color: Faded Black
Logo/Icon Designs: I was thinking we have one of those old-time television sets. In the television we could have an animated hawk (Black and White.) On the bottom right side of the television, have HMG TV with the HMG royal purple and TV faded black.
YouTube Banner/Social Media Banners: I would like to have the background a metallic black. I would like the logo to be centered in the middle and above it in faded black lettering saying Hawk Media Group TV. Below the logo, have our website www.hmgtv.net
Site Favicon: Just match the main logo.

If you are willing to do the designs, please leave a comment below. You may also contact me via Skype @ ClintonMEI or by email @ [email protected]

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi there !
I am a graphic and artist with a kit of experience.( from school, job and works i did for gamers and yotubers)
I offer hight quality and professional works based on personal requests , style and Ideas.
You can find my info below of interested.

I am willing to do these request
Please email me so we can discuss more.

Emailed you
I responded.

Can do check my work out and see what you think? : https://www.youtube.com/user/ElusiveArtss
Can you email me so we can discuss?
Hi there !
I am a graphic and artist with a kit of experience.( from school, job and works i did for gamers and yotubers)
I offer hight quality and professional works based on personal requests , style and Ideas.
You can find my info below of interested.
Please email me so we may discuss.

Feel free to contact me and let me know what your budget for the project is.
Same for you, please email me.
Hello, I am interested in helping you out. You can check my prices at royalgraphics.co.uk and if you are interested and would like to talk, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you :)
Same to you. Please contact me via email.