Official How do I become a full member to promote my videos, channels and or streams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I totally agree with it to be honest. Just look at groups on Facebook, people just post their links and leave, never bothering to even look at anyone else's work. This seems much more genuine, I like it. :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Reactions: devinedarkness

Lory

Rising User
Apr 18, 2014
Hello, I'm brand new here! Do you want to help me and teach me something about this forum :) everything is so new!
Cheers!

Tetra

TheTwoAntics
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2014
YouTube
So do you get the partner badge just by posting or you get it by just applying for it?
Like the one under our name? Yeah you apply for a partnership then you become a partner but you need to be a "member" to get access to the self promotion forums.
Hello, I'm brand new here! Do you want to help me and teach me something about this forum :) everything is so new!
Cheers!
Ask Away :D

Reactions: HighOctaneTV

Lory

Rising User
Apr 18, 2014
How long does it take before I can monetize my videos? two months after joining? Thanks

HighOctaneTV

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2014
YouTube
Like the one under our name? Yeah you apply for a partnership then you become a partner but you need to be a "member" to get access to the self promotion forums.

Ask Away :D

My channel is already partnered by them I just made a forum just a while ago Lol, And yeah I also have read that other people are still waiting for the badges I just applied for one just now

Tetra

TheTwoAntics
Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2014
YouTube
How long does it take before I can monetize my videos? two months after joining? Thanks
You can start monetizing right after you get partnered. There is no delay or rule for you to start monetizing.
If you want to know if you're partnered check out this video:
If you want to monetize all your videos check out this video:

[DOUBLEPOST=1397838338][/DOUBLEPOST]
My channel is already partnered by them I just made a forum just a while ago Lol, And yeah I also have read that other people are still waiting for the badges I just applied for one just now
Apparently it takes time.. you'll probably get yours in 24 hours or somewhere around that time. When we joined we were already partnered before we joined this forum so we were never new members technically..Lol good luck for the badge :D

Lory

Rising User
Apr 18, 2014
You can start monetizing right after you get partnered. There is no delay or rule for you to start monetizing.
If you want to know if you're partnered check out this video:
If you want to monetize all your videos check out this video:

[DOUBLEPOST=1397838338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apparently it takes time.. you'll probably get yours in 24 hours or somewhere around that time. When we joined we were already partnered before we joined this forum so we were never new members technically..Lol good luck for the badge :D
Thank you for helping!

HighOctaneTV

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2014
YouTube
Apparently it takes time.. you'll probably get yours in 24 hours or somewhere around that time. When we joined we were already partnered before we joined this forum so we were never new members technically..Lol good luck for the badge :D[/quote]

Lol thanks I really appreciate it

Reactions: Tetra
Status
Not open for further replies.