Solved how do I know which Android apps I can make a video without being against any rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
how do I know which Android apps I can make a video without being against any rule? I know that are several apps we cannot publish because of copyright problems, but how can I know which ones I can use and which I cannot? thanks.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Your best bet would be to check their terms of use, normally found on their main site. Alternatively it would depend on how your using the content, as if you modify it, you might be able to use this under 'Fair Use' however this is entirely dependent on several factors and without consulting with a qualified lawyer you could be chancing it a little.

Reactions: Violeta León
Upvote 0

Italian Tuber

New User
Jan 7, 2016
I know it's frustrating read the whole terms of use of the apps but I think that's the only way to know it, if they mention that is forbidden in some way publish videos of the app on youtube then you shouldn't do it, if they don't you are free to upload the video...
If you are too lazy to read all the terms of the various apps one by one you can try to upload the video at your own risk... I wouldn't raccomand :rolleyes: but if you are too lazy to read all of that... just try to upload it and see what happens next x'D

Reactions: LW
Upvote 0

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
I know it's frustrating read the whole terms of use of the apps but I think that's the only way to know it, if they mention that is forbidden in some way publish videos of the app on youtube then you shouldn't do it, if they don't you are free to upload the video...
If you are too lazy to read all the terms of the various apps one by one you can try to upload the video at your own risk... I wouldn't raccomand :rolleyes: but if you are too lazy to read all of that... just try to upload it and see what happens next x'D

I will read first!! It takes a lot of work doing a video to waste the time! but im not quite sure where to find the terms of use, I'll search for it, great advice :D

Upvote 0

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
how do I know which Android apps I can make a video without being against any rule? I know that are several apps we cannot publish because of copyright problems, but how can I know which ones I can use and which I cannot? thanks.
If you made the video with the app, it still your video right?[DOUBLEPOST=1516162010][/DOUBLEPOST]Some apps are made for YouTube in mind.

Reactions: Violeta León
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.