How far would you go to get what you have always wanted?

G

Gods of Odds

I'm just curious to find out how far all of you would actually go to get something that you have always wanted, would you truly do anything?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I think it would all depend on the situational that you were in. As I think most people would say they would do anything within reason to get what they want but if you put them in that specific situation I personally feel most wouldn't do it.

G

Gods of Odds

Well I think it would all depend on the situational that you were in. As I think most people would say they would do anything within reason to get what they want but if you put them in that specific situation I personally feel most wouldn't do it.
Yep that's what I've been wondering, if people actually go through with after given the opportunity to prove it, I agree with what you said, I think most people wouldn't.

V

Varlais Alata

I would destroy entire planets because I'm cool like Freza xD

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
Depends on how much I want to... I'm a lazy person in general and can't stick to a freaking upload schedule because I procrastinate too much so if I'm too lazy to actually just get out of my house... I would probably be too lazy to socialize or jump in front of a bullet so chances are, I'll never find "the one" (Don't worry, I'm okay being a lonely boii)

Edit: I'll consider it if she takes me out to dinner first xD