Gaming How I Made it to Freedom!

Phusion Shark

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey my name is Phusion Shark I am the Captain of my Crew (Fanbase, albeit small) and heres my story on how i made it here. It all happened when I was looking for some music for my next video cause i wanted to change the song style for my solo videos. So I went to My favourite youtubers page and went to the description... Y'know the one place nobody reads. Anyways, I found where he got his music from, which was Epidemic Music, and I'm like "Hey lets see what they got" Which proceeded to me finding out you needed a license and then I saw on the YouTuber's Subscription page and saw Freedom! Then, I saw the Welcome video and I quote myself "F it why the hell not" and ended up finding a community of gold. Thank you all for reading my story and I hope I can record wid any of you guys Have a good (or bad depending how u doing) Day/Night.

Last edited:

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Phusion Shark
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around
I like your introduction. What do you think of Freedom? Have you heard about our NEW community team? : 3

All the best.
Milkbox
Community Team Member.