Gaming How is every one doing?

Gamer Wolf

New User
Oct 12, 2016
Hello everyone my name is Andres I am new to this network and I just started my channel. I hope we all can help and support each other. I would like you to check out my channel and give me feedback. I will be doing commentaries pretty soon.
GamerWolf

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hows it going man! Welcome to the Freedom family! Hopefully you can add your channel so i can hike my way up that mountain of videos and start watching! Anyways have fun and enjoy yourself :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone my name is Andres I am new to this network and I just started my channel. I hope we all can help and support each other. I would like you to check out my channel and give me feedback. I will be doing commentaries pretty soon.
GamerWolf
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Regarding feedback may i advise you make a thread in the Channel Reviews section :)

Furthermore i would love to hear some more info about you and your channel, what content do you make for example? By the name i can guess gaming but what games, genres, platform?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Andres!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

NoobieM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family GamerWolf, even though i havnt been here for a long time i am still here to support and welcome you :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like. And since this is your introductory post, you should also tell us a little bit more about yourself: why you started making videos, what your personality is like, the kind of things you are interested in, etc, just so we can get to know a little bit more about the person behind the screen.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡