How to get more subscribers

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is no specific thing to gain more subscribers.
To say that is to imply that there isn't a person behind the click of the subscribe button.

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
gain more subscribers. has become a sport like football an hockey or like a obsession like a fat kid wanting cake...Just make more videos! Have fun

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
People subscribe because they like what you produce, while yes better editing, mics and cameras do effect the final product. If the content of that isn't great then people won't sub.

Try tweaking your content and the way you promote it first before investing in better kit.

Tecroid

New User
Jun 20, 2016
YouTube
The best way to get subscribers is to spread the word. With thousands of channels out there, you have to show people why you deserve attention. Of course, this only applies to YTers who produce quality / funny videos.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
be more active at comments beneath every others video's you watch and try to do more interactions here in the forum. also edit your video's a little more and be 100% honest in your description. I just watched your last video and it wasn't bad. but it wil be fun if you deliver more awesome and funny commentary. also it was pretty slow somethimes. and with slow i meant it takes to long before something is happening. people want to see something happening. so try to cut the parts out where nothing is happening for too long. also I saw you played city skyline. but your description said: rainbow six siege. please change that and be honest in your description. people wil see that and you can also get banned from youtube for putting something false in the description of if you spam over there. and use video titles that other people wil love. also use a tumbmail by each video and create a trailer for your channel. if you do all that then I promise your channel wil be better and you wil get more subs very soon!

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I agree that what you are saying is more important than how good you sound saying it. Boring is still boring even if it is in HD

Technical quality is not the gamesaver! personality, fun and relateabillity is. People subscribe for you not for your mic and of course and upgrade makes you vids better in the long run but they won't gain you subs it will gain you technical video quality.

I agree with both of you. I mean if I look back to my own video's or other peole who makes video's but the sound - light and everything is not really that good because they don't have the money to buy good quality stuff. like me. I have that problem. but still if I look back to my video's I think it's still really good. because of the things I do and say. and that I really do some awesome things that awesome and funny to watch. BTW sorry if my english is bad this time..

Reactions: Fluke

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
I agree with both of you. I mean if I look back to my own video's or other peole who makes video's but the sound - light and everything is not really that good because they don't have the money to buy good quality stuff. like me. I have that problem. but still if I look back to my video's I think it's still really good. because of the things I do and say. and that I really do some awesome things that awesome and funny to watch. BTW sorry if my english is bad this time..

Lucky for me Lighting does not matter Much :p

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Lucky for me Lighting does not matter Much :p
haha yeah actually. exept when no one can see you. but for so long they can see you. it's already good enough. but if you have better quality: then you actually only a + point and that's it. not very much. and I checked yur channel and I love the commentary you make on the gameplay video's and your playtrough's. I subbed you! but try to make a trailer for you channel. the only tip I can give. also wanna check my channel as wel? then you wil see what I mean. with bad quality but still awesome.

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
haha yeah actually. exept when no one can see you. but for so long they can see you. it's already good enough. but if you have better quality: then you actually only a + point and that's it. not very much. and I checked yur channel and I love the commentary you make on the gameplay video's and your playtrough's. I subbed you! but try to make a trailer for you channel. the only tip I can give. also wanna check my channel as wel? then you wil see what I mean. with bad quality but still awesome.

I came prepared i wont show my face until i have a great camera..I'm not great at making trailers so i put a video with most Energy i'm happy to hear you love the commentary you make on the game play video's and your play trough's ..and..you I subbed! :eek::p i'll check your channel as wel an see this master lighting you have done. give me some tips when i start showing up on my vids

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I came prepared i wont show my face until i have a great camera..I'm not great at making trailers so i put a video with most Energy i'm happy to hear you love the commentary you make on the game play video's and your play trough's ..and..you I subbed! :eek::p i'll check your channel as wel an see this master lighting you have done. give me some tips when i start showing up on my vids

haha my lighting isn't really masterful. it's actually not so good... but the video it self is pretty good even I say it myself. and that wil be awesome! and glad your do that witth the most energy

JimboTube

Respected User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
haha my lighting isn't really masterful. it's actually not so good... but the video it self is pretty good even I say it myself. and that wil be awesome! and glad your do that witth the most energy

i can't find your Link on your profile :p

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah I didn't put it yet. sorry but I did now. and the name of my channel is ekloo headquarters